Dog Fest Muskoka 2018
7 July 2018 –
9am – 5pm
Vendor Insurance can be provided for $20 + HST through BFL insurance
We request the following from vendors:
A certificate of insurance listing the following as additional insured on
Michelle Gardiner (20
Town of Bracebridge 1000 Taylor Court, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1R6
If you don’t have insurance, it can be requested at www.palcanada.com
Liability: 1 million dollars
Insurance must be presented to the organiser by 7 July 2018.
Dog Fest Muskoka is a Dog Festival that is being held in memory of Steve Hern.
We have 90 vendor spots up for grabs, the cost will be tiered with early bird specials.
- Spots 1 – 40 = $75
- Spots 40 – 80 = $100
- Spots 80 – 90 = $150
RULES OF THE MARKET
- We will provide a mixed market, approval will be required
- MLM companies are discouraged to apply, should you wish to attend, we take no responsibility for duplicate vendors. Last year we had vendors apply under business names and not the MLM name and it caused all sorts of issues that we would like to stay clear of!
- All vendors are responsible for their own liability insurance, if insurance is not provided by 1 June 2018 we will have to add you to our policy, last year this was $15, it could go up slightly.
- All products will be displayed in a clean and safe manner.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing.
- All vendors will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Tables and canopies are to be provided by the vendor.
- Spaces shall be assigned by the Market Chairperson.
- Applicable fees are due and payable in advance to reserve the space.
- Collected fees go towards the cost of the event.