Dog Fest Muskoka 2017
22 July at Annie Williams park. 9.30 to 4.30pm
Insurance can be provided for 15 dollars by the event holder, if you require insurance I must know by 1 June 2017.
**And on Vendors, say 5 spots left at $150, please email for approval before sending in payment.**
We request the following from vendors:
A certificate of insurance listing the following as additional insured on
the vendor’s insurance policy for the event (dog fest Muskoka):
Michelle Gardiner (20 brofoco drive. Bracebridge P1L1C8)
Town of Bracebridge 1000 Taylor Court, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1R6
If you don’t have insurance, it can be requested at www.palcanada.com
Liability: 1 million dollars
Insurance must be presented to the organiser by 15 July 2017.
Dog Fest Muskoka is a Dog Festival that is being held in memory of Steve Hern.
We expect to draw hundreds of visitors to Bracebridge that day from across Muskoka and Ontario to this – the very first annual Dog Fest!
Similar festivals held in Toronto and Mississauga have had huge success – last year Toronto’s Woofstock attracted a record 200,000 dogs (along with their human companions). Our hope and mission are to bring dogs and people into our community to participate in a wholesome, family-friendly, fun packed tourism event. All proceeds from this event will be donated to the charitable organisations chosen by the Dog Fest Muskoka committee members.
- Ontario SPCA Muskoka Branch
Our main entertainment events for the day are:
- Dog Lovers Days
- Woofjocks Canine All Stars
- Ultimutts Stunt Dog Show
These skilled dogs and their handlers are world class performers and have entertained on such stages as Woofstock in Toronto, at Canada’s Wonderland and at various other dog shows across Canada and the United States.
RULES OF THE MARKET
- We will provide a mixed market, any vendors will be considered.
- All vendors are responsible for their own liability insurance
- All products will be displayed in a clean and safe manner.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing.
- All vendors will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Tables and canopies are to be provided by the vendor.
- Spaces shall be assigned by the Market Chairperson.
- Applicable fees are due and payable in advance to reserve the space.
- Collected fees go towards our chosen charities as listed above.
- $150 per stand.
Craft Beer Tent proudly sponsored by Sawdust City Brewing Co